Gold Member Since 2016
Audited Supplier
Dongguan Merrock Industry Co., Ltd.

Cement Floor Polishing Machine, Marble Floor Polishing Machine, Diamonds Floor Polishing Machine manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Concrete Floor Polishing Machine Driving on Polisher, 10HP Concrete Grinder Single Phase 220V Floor Polishing Machine, 2018 20HP Concrete Grinding Machine 15kw Floor Grinder for Concrete Floor and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Large Grinder & Polisher Concrete Floor Polishing Machine Driving on Polisher

Concrete Floor Polishing Machine Driving on Polisher

FOB Price: US $14,299-15,129 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Min. Order FOB Price
1 Piece US $14,299-15,129/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Port: Shenzhen, China
Production Capacity: 10units /Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: J-24
  • Power Source: Electricity
  • Application: Floor Polishing
  • Material: Metal
  • Disc Diameter: 1050X550
  • Trademark: MRK
  • Specification: 1100KG
  • Type: Disc Grinder
  • Object: Floor Polishing
  • Disc(Wheel) Type: Grinding Disc
  • Working Style: High-speed universal
  • Variable Speed: With Variable Speed
  • Transport Package: Export Package
  • Origin: Made in China
Product Description

Type: S-J24

Power: 7.5HP*2/5.5KW*2
Voltage: 380V-440V 
Inverter: 20HP/15KW
Speed: 0-1500 rpm 
Grinding discs: 8pcs (24 discs) 
Work width: 1050*550 mm2

Weight: 1100kgs
Water tank: 30L
Use hydraulic jack-up chassis
With rechargeable batteries can walk for 4-5 kilometer without connect electricity

Oil-free air compressor
Volume flow: 110 L/min
Power: 550W
Rated pressure: 0.7MPa
Speed: 1380 r/min
Air tank capacity: 30L

Blowback type industry vacuum cleaner
Power: 11HP/ 7.5KW 
Voltage: 380V-440V

Package size: 200x120x220 cm


  1. Whole gearbox run promotes the life time and security of machine; large work areas improve the work efficiency.
  2. With battery charge function for walking.
  3. Convenient to walk during un-operation, it could walk about 4-5 kilometer without power when it's fully charged.
  4. Easy to change the polishing pads, hydraulic lifting function for up and down the chassis.
  5. With multifunction plate include magnetic discs and Velcro discs meet different clients' demand.
  6. Eight plates, each fix 3 pieces small discs, total 24 pieces small discs one machine, each time need fix 24 pieces polishing pads.
  7. With inverter could adjust the speed from 0 to 1500 rmp.
  8. With industry vacuum cleaner.
  9. Use import NSK bearing.


Available abrasive:

1.Diamond resin pads

2. Diamond grinding pads 

3. Metal diamond grinding discs


Company information:

  The Dongguan Merrock Industry Co.,LTD is a joint venture invested by Italian MGK,the YiYang investement fund and Taiwan

 YiHeng machinery company. We have a number of excellent talents in research,proudction,sales and technology consultant with professional skills, it already developed into a famous manufacturer in the surface grinding system field.

  We are committed to improve the product quality consumers, andthe proudcts price are reasonable and competitive.

  Welcome to Merrock 
Concrete Floor Polishing Machine Driving on Polisher


1,How could we know the quality,if we want to order your products?

      Please just test it with a very samll trial oreder,then you will know the quality by your own eyes.At present, so many people in the worldwide to use Chinese products,as the not bad quality with very competitive prices.Our company is one of the most professional manufacturers in concrete polishers business for more than 7 years.We would like to inform who are using our products  how is the perfomance!If your market in your area is complete new,a small trial order for testing will be necessary.

2,What is the minimum quantity we should buy?

       Any amount order is available.For testing purpose,we usually offer special discount.

3,In advance or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.

Contact :
Concrete Floor Polishing Machine Driving on Polisher

Send your message to this supplier
Miss Grace
Sales Manger
To: Miss Grace

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now