Gold Member Since 2016
Audited Supplier
Dongguan Merrock Industry Co., Ltd.

Floor Cleaner, Floor Cleaning Machine, Floor Scrubber manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Single Disc Floor Cleaner Floor Scrubber, 10HP Concrete Grinder Single Phase 220V Floor Polishing Machine, 2018 20HP Concrete Grinding Machine 15kw Floor Grinder for Concrete Floor and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Floor Cleaner Single Disc Floor Cleaner Floor Scrubber

Single Disc Floor Cleaner Floor Scrubber

FOB Price: US $1-499 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Min. Order FOB Price
1 Piece US $1-499/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Port: Shenzhen, China
Production Capacity: 500units /Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: XJ-175
  • Automation: Automatic
  • Brush Hardness: Hard brush
  • Control: CNC
  • Certification: CE
  • Condition: New
  • Trademark: MRK
  • Specification: XJ-175
  • Power Supply: Electric
  • Operation Type: Hand-Push Scrubber
  • Brush Structure: Disc Type
  • Application: Warehouse
  • Floor Material: Granite
  • Customized: Customized
  • Transport Package: Export Package
  • Origin: China
Product Description
Cleaning the floor and carpet :
1.Use high quality joint-stock motor,power product quality guarantee.

2.Imported gearbox and bearings,good usage,long life.

3.All the accessories according to import quality standard requirement,to ensure high qualiy of products.

4.Aluminum die casting,it is not deformed during construction process,high is beautiful appearance and durable for baking process.

Single Disc Floor Cleaner Floor Scrubber

Company information:
 The Dongguan Merrock Industry Co.,LTD is a joint venture invested by Italian MGK,the YiYang investement fund and Taiwan
 YiHeng machinery company. We have a number of excellent talents in research,proudction,sales and technology consultant with professional skills, it already developed into a famous manufacturer in the surface grinding system field.
  We are committed to improve the product quality consumers, andthe proudcts price are reasonable and competitive.
  Welcome to Merrock 
Single Disc Floor Cleaner Floor Scrubber


1,How could we know the quality,if we want to order your products?

      Please just test it with a very samll trial oreder,then you will know the quality by your own eyes.At present, so many people in the worldwide to use Chinese products,as the not bad quality with very competitive prices.Our company is one of the most professional manufacturers in concrete polishers business for more than 7 years.We would like to inform who are using our products  how is the perfomance!If your market in your area is complete new,a small trial order for testing will be necessary.

2,What is the minimum quantity we should buy?

       Any amount order is available.For testing purpose,we usually offer special discount.

3,In advance or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.

Single Disc Floor Cleaner Floor Scrubber

Send your message to this supplier
Miss Grace
Sales Manger
To: Miss Grace

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now