Guangdong, China
Business Type:
Manufacturer/Factory
Business Range:
Chemicals, Construction & Decoration, Industrial Equipment & Components, Manufacturing & ...
Plant Area:
6100 square meters
Management System Certification:
ISO9001:2008
OEM/ODM Availability:
Yes
OEM/ODM Service
Sample Available

Diamonds Polishing Pads, Marble Polishing Pads, Granite Polishing Pads manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Concrete Floor Polishing Pads Polishing Tool, Durable High Glossy Dry Polishing Pad for Marble Concrete Floor G-1, Terrazzo Grinding Machine Floor Grinder for Marble Floor and so on.

Gold Member Since 2016
Audited Supplier

Concrete Floor Polishing Pads Polishing Tool

Get Latest Price
Min. Order / Reference FOB Price
1 Piece US $0.99-1.39/ Piece
Port: Shenzhen, China
Production Capacity: 100000 Pieces / Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram
Shape: Circle
Bonding Agent: Resin
Transport Package: Carton
Specification: 30#50#100#
Trademark: MRK
Origin: China

You Might Also Like

Loading...

Basic Info

Model NO.: MK-3

Product Description

Grit:1#2#3#4#5#6#

 Generally used for the concrete floors,the grinding of sectional repair,concrete surface,and corner of hardener surface.
    
   Used for maintaining,repairing and revamping the concrete floor.
 
  The floor surface will show a mirror effect.
 
  It can make the old concrete floor become gloss again. 

  To renovate old stone floor 

Company information:


  The Dongguan Merrock Industry Co.,LTD is a joint venture invested by Italian MGK,the YiYang investement fund and Taiwan
 YiHeng machinery company. We have a number of excellent talents in research,proudction,sales and technology consultant with professional skills, it already developed into a famous manufacturer in the surface grinding system field.
  We are committed to improve the product quality consumers, andthe proudcts price are reasonable and competitive.
  Welcome to Merrock 
Concrete Floor Polishing Pads Polishing Tool
 

FAQ

1,How could we know the quality,if we want to order your products?

      Please just test it with a very samll trial oreder,then you will know the quality by your own eyes.At present, so many people in the worldwide to use Chinese products,as the not bad quality with very competitive prices.Our company is one of the most professional manufacturers in concrete polishers business for more than 7 years.We would like to inform who are using our products  how is the perfomance!If your market in your area is complete new,a small trial order for testing will be necessary.

2,What is the minimum quantity we should buy?

       Any amount order is available.For testing purpose,we usually offer special discount.

3,In advance or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.

Contact:

Concrete Floor Polishing Pads Polishing Tool

Send your message to this supplier

*From:
*To:
avatar Miss Grace
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now