Gold Member Since 2016
Audited Supplier
Dongguan Merrock Industry Co., Ltd.

Polishing Machine, Grinding Machine, Polisher manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Concrete Floor Grinding Machine / Polishing Machine, 10HP Concrete Grinder Single Phase 220V Floor Polishing Machine, 2018 20HP Concrete Grinding Machine 15kw Floor Grinder for Concrete Floor and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Large Grinder & Polisher Concrete Floor Grinding Machine / Polishing Machine

Concrete Floor Grinding Machine / Polishing Machine

FOB Price: US $1-5,999 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Min. Order FOB Price
1 Piece US $1-5,999/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Port: Shenzhen, China
Production Capacity: 1000units / Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: S-X12-600
  • Power Source: Electricity
  • Application: Concrete Stone Surface
  • Material: Metal
  • Disc Diameter: 600X600mm2
  • Trademark: MRK
  • Specification: 265KG
  • Type: Disc Grinder
  • Object: Concrete Stone Surface
  • Disc(Wheel) Type: Grinding Disc
  • Working Style: High-speed universal
  • Variable Speed: With Variable Speed
  • Transport Package: Export Package
  • Origin: China
Product Description
flexible diamonds floor polishing machine:

Type: S-X12-600
Power: 7.5KW/11KW
Voltage: 220V-380V
Inverter: 20HP/15KW
Speed: 0-1500 rpm
Autorotation rate: 0-1250 rpm
Revolution speed: 0-320 rpm
Grinding plate: 4pcs
Grinding discs: 12pcs
Work width: 800 mm 
Water tank: 30L 
Weight: 265kgs

1.Planetary system, work efficiency is 2-3 times more than normal machine.
2.Machine handle could rotary movement by 360 degree.
3.600mm width work area improve the work efficiency to save time and human cost.
4.Use multifunction plate which with magnetic.

Company information:
 The Dongguan Merrock Industry Co.,LTD is a joint venture invested by Italian MGK,the YiYang investement fund and Taiwan
 YiHeng machinery company. We have a number of excellent talents in research,proudction,sales and technology consultant with professional skills, it already developed into a famous manufacturer in the surface grinding system field.
  We are committed to improve the product quality consumers, andthe proudcts price are reasonable and competitive.
  Welcome to Merrock 

Concrete Floor Grinding Machine / Polishing Machine


1,How could we know the quality,if we want to order your products?
      Please just test it with a very samll trial oreder,then you will know the quality by your own eyes.At present, so many people in the worldwide to use Chinese products,as the not bad quality with very competitive prices.Our company is one of the most professional manufacturers in concrete polishers business for more than 7 years.We would like to inform who are using our products  how is the perfomance!If your market in your area is complete new,a small trial order for testing will be necessary.
2,What is the minimum quantity we should buy?
       Any amount order is available.For testing purpose,we usually offer special discount.
3,In advance or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.

Concrete Floor Grinding Machine / Polishing Machine

Send your message to this supplier
Miss Grace
Sales Manger
To: Miss Grace

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now