Gold Member Since 2016
Audited Supplier
Dongguan Merrock Industry Co., Ltd.

Floor Grinding Machine, Floor Grinder, Terrazzo Grinding Machine manufacturer / supplier in China, offering High Effective Concrete Floor Grinding Machine Driveing Machine, 3 Heads Planetary Concrete Grinder 550mm Floor Polisher, 9 Heads Planetary Concrete Grinder 550mm Floor Polishing Machine and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Large Grinder & Polisher High Effective Concrete Floor Grinding Machine Driveing Machine

High Effective Concrete Floor Grinding Machine Driveing Machine

FOB Price: US $1-15,192 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Min. Order FOB Price
1 Piece US $1-15,192/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Port: Shenzhen, China
Production Capacity: 10 Units /Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: S-J24
  • Control: CNC
  • Precision: High Precision
  • Type for Grinding Machine: Special Grinding Machine
  • Grinding Method: Dry and Wet
  • Condition: New
  • Voltage: 380V-440V 
  • Speed: 0-1500 Rpm 
  • Work Width: 1050*550 mm2
  • Water Tank: 30L
  • Transport Package: Export Package
  • Type: Stone Grinding Machine
  • Automation: Automatic
  • Application: Ceramics, Cement Brick, Concrete Curb, Granite, Marble
  • Grinding Machine Type: Vibration Polishing Machine
  • Certification: ISO, CE
  • Power: 7.5HP*2/5.5kw*2
  • Inverter: 20HP/15kw
  • Grinding Discs: 8PCS (24 Discs) 
  • Weight: 1100kgs
  • Trademark: MRK
  • Origin: China
Product Description
high effective concrete floor grinding machine driveing machine 
Type: S-J24
Power: 7.5HP*2/5.5KW*2
Voltage: 380V-440V 
Inverter: 20HP/15KW
Speed: 0-1500 rpm 
Grinding discs: 8pcs (24 discs) 
Work width: 1050*550 mm2
Weight: 1100kgs
Water tank: 30L
Use hydraulic jack-up chassis
With rechargeable batteries can walk for 4-5 kilometer without connect electricity
Oil-free air compressor
Volume flow: 110 L/min
Power: 550W
Rated pressure: 0.7MPa
Speed: 1380 r/min
Air tank capacity: 30L
Blowback type industry vacuum cleaner
Power: 11HP/ 7.5KW 
Voltage: 380V-440V
Package size: 200x120x220 cm
Description:
Whole gearbox run promotes the life time and security of machine; large work areas improve the work efficiency.
With battery charge function for walking.
Convenient to walk during un-operation, it could walk about 4-5 kilometer without power when it's fully charged.
Easy to change the polishing pads, hydraulic lifting function for up and down the chassis.
With multifunction plate include magnetic discs and Velcro discs meet different clients' demand.
Eight plates, each fix 3 pieces small discs, total 24 pieces small discs one machine, each time need fix 24 pieces polishing pads.
With inverter could adjust the speed from 0 to 1500 rmp.
With industry vacuum cleaner.
Use import NSK bearing.


Available abrasive:
1.Diamond resin pads
2. Diamond grinding pads 
3. Metal diamond grinding discs

Company information:


  The Dongguan Merrock Industry Co.,LTD is a joint venture invested by Italian MGK,the YiYang investement fund and Taiwan
 YiHeng machinery company. We have a number of excellent talents in research,proudction,sales and technology consultant with professional skills, it already developed into a famous manufacturer in the surface grinding system field.
  We are committed to improve the product quality consumers, andthe proudcts price are reasonable and competitive.
  Welcome to Merrock 
High Effective Concrete Floor Grinding Machine Driveing Machine

FAQ
1,How could we know the quality,if we want to order your products?
      Please just test it with a very samll trial oreder,then you will know the quality by your own eyes.At present, so many people in the worldwide to use Chinese products,as the not bad quality with very competitive prices.Our company is one of the most professional manufacturers in concrete polishers business for more than 7 years.We would like to inform who are using our products  how is the perfomance!If your market in your area is complete new,a small trial order for testing will be necessary.
2,What is the minimum quantity we should buy?
       Any amount order is available.For testing purpose,we usually offer special discount.
3,In advance or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.


Contact:
High Effective Concrete Floor Grinding Machine Driveing Machine
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Miss Grace
Sales Manger
*From:
To: Miss Grace
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now