Gold Member Since 2016
Audited Supplier
Dongguan Merrock Industry Co., Ltd.

Stone Polishing Machine, Granite Cutting Machine, Cutting Machine manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Changeable Speed Marble Polishing Machine Floor Polisher, 2.5HP Single Disc Floor Polisher Marble Polishing Machine, Concrete Grinding Machine Floor Polishing Machine and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Single Disc Polisher Changeable Speed Marble Polishing Machine Floor Polisher

Changeable Speed Marble Polishing Machine Floor Polisher

FOB Price: US $1-999 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Min. Order FOB Price
1 Piece US $1-999/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 500units /Month
Transport Package: Export Package
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: MRK-350-18
  • Power Source: Electricity
  • Application: Floor Polishing
  • Material: Metal
  • Disc Diameter: 18"
  • Trademark: MRK
  • Origin: China
  • Type: Disc Grinder
  • Object: Concrete Surface
  • Disc(Wheel) Type: Grinding Disc
  • Working Style: High-speed universal
  • Variable Speed: With Variable Speed
  • Specification: MRK-350-18"
Product Description
changeable speed polishing machine 

crystallizing,grinding,renobating,levering,polishing.

Feature:

This polishing machine,chageable speed 0-350rmp/min,is the top R&D latest polishing machine in main China.It not only could be polishing machine,but also be grinding machine for multi functional usage.

This is a polishing machine that can ajust speed exactly,with the function of grinding machine and polishing machine.

The motor of polishing machine is special type of electric machine,it is easy to heat and burn,only can this polishing machine completely solve this problem. 

 
Type MRK-350-18
Power 4HP(3KW)
Voltage 220V-240V
Frequency 50HZ
Speed 0-400R/MIN 
Chassis Diameter 18"
Body Weight 80KG
Addition Weight 180KG
Power cord 12M
Water tank 23L
Accessories Renew disc 1PC

Company information:
 
 The Dongguan Merrock Industry Co.,LTD is a joint venture invested by Italian MGK,the YiYang investement fund and Taiwan
 YiHeng machinery company. We have a number of excellent talents in research,proudction,sales and technology consultant with professional skills, it already developed into a famous manufacturer in the surface grinding system field.
  We are committed to improve the product quality consumers, andthe proudcts price are reasonable and competitive.
  Welcome to Merrock 
Changeable Speed Marble Polishing Machine Floor Polisher
 

FAQ

1,How could we know the quality,if we want to order your products?

      Please just test it with a very samll trial oreder,then you will know the quality by your own eyes.At present, so many people in the worldwide to use Chinese products,as the not bad quality with very competitive prices.Our company is one of the most professional manufacturers in concrete polishers business for more than 7 years.We would like to inform who are using our products  how is the perfomance!If your market in your area is complete new,a small trial order for testing will be necessary.

2,What is the minimum quantity we should buy?

       Any amount order is available.For testing purpose,we usually offer special discount.

3,In advance or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.

Contact:

Changeable Speed Marble Polishing Machine Floor Polisher


 
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Miss Grace
Sales Manger
*From:
To: Miss Grace
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now