Gold Member Since 2016
Audited Supplier
Dongguan Merrock Industry Co., Ltd.

Floor Polishing Mechine, Floor Cleaning Machine, Floor Cleaner manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Hot Sale Flexible Floor Multifunction Cleaning Machine Polishing Machine, Concrete Dry Polishing Pad 100mm Diamond Polishing Pad, Terrazzo Floor Diamond Polishing Pad 4 Inch Resin Pad and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Floor Cleaner Hot Sale Flexible Floor Multifunction Cleaning Machine Polishing Machine

Hot Sale Flexible Floor Multifunction Cleaning Machine Polishing Machine

FOB Price: US $1-599 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Min. Order FOB Price
1 Piece US $1-599/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Port: Shenzhen, China
Production Capacity: 500units /Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: MRK-175
  • Power Source: Electricity
  • Application: Stone Floor
  • Material: Metal
  • Disc Diameter: 17 Inches
  • Trademark: MRK
  • Specification: MRK-175-2.5
  • Type: Disc Grinder
  • Object: Floor
  • Disc(Wheel) Type: Grinding Disc
  • Working Style: High-speed universal
  • Variable Speed: Without Variable Speed
  • Transport Package: Export Package
  • Origin: China
Product Description
Multifunction polishing machine 

Application and function:


1.it ensures the power and product quality by using high quality motor.

2.it could be used better and longer by adopting gearbox with the latest domestic technology  and meaterial.

3.this machine is all made of aluminum, center of gravity downward,un-deformed and high stationary during the construction,convenient operation,nice looking and durable.

 
Type MRK-175-2.5/3.0MRK-220-3.0MRK-17/10-2.5
Power 2.5HP/3HP3HP2.5HP
Voltage220V-240V220V-240V220V-240V
Frequency 50/60HZ50/60HZ50/60hz 
Speed 175R/MIN220R/MIN175R/MIN
Noise <=60DB<=60DB<=60DB
Chassis Dia17"17"17"/10"
Body Weight55kg 62kg 60kg 
Add Weight 12kgx2 12kgx2 12kgx2
Power cord 12m12m 12m 
Water tank 23L23L23L
Accessories Alumium disc 1pc 
pad holder 1pc 
alumium disc 1pc 
pad holder 1pc 
alumium disc 1pc 
pad holder 1pc 



Hot Sale Flexible Floor Multifunction Cleaning Machine Polishing Machine

Package:
Hot Sale Flexible Floor Multifunction Cleaning Machine Polishing Machine

Company information:

 
 The Dongguan Merrock Industry Co.,LTD is a joint venture invested by Italian MGK,the YiYang investement fund and Taiwan
 YiHeng machinery company. We have a number of excellent talents in research,proudction,sales and technology consultant with professional skills, it already developed into a famous manufacturer in the surface grinding system field.
  We are committed to improve the product quality consumers, andthe proudcts price are reasonable and competitive.
  Welcome to Merrock 
Hot Sale Flexible Floor Multifunction Cleaning Machine Polishing Machine
 

FAQ

1,How could we know the quality,if we want to order your products?

      Please just test it with a very samll trial oreder,then you will know the quality by your own eyes.At present, so many people in the worldwide to use Chinese products,as the not bad quality with very competitive prices.Our company is one of the most professional manufacturers in concrete polishers business for more than 7 years.We would like to inform who are using our products  how is the perfomance!If your market in your area is complete new,a small trial order for testing will be necessary.

2,What is the minimum quantity we should buy?

       Any amount order is available.For testing purpose,we usually offer special discount.

3,In advance or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.

Contact:

Hot Sale Flexible Floor Multifunction Cleaning Machine Polishing Machine

Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Miss Grace
Sales Manger
*From:
To: Miss Grace
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category