Gold Member Since 2016
Audited Supplier
Dongguan Merrock Industry Co., Ltd.

Concrete Grinding Disc, Diamond Grinding Blade, Grinding Blade manufacturer / supplier in China, offering 4 Inch Concrete Grinding Disc 100mm Diamond Grinding Blade 3 Inch Grind Disk, 3 Heads Planetary Concrete Grinder 550mm Floor Polisher, 9 Heads Planetary Concrete Grinder 550mm Floor Polishing Machine and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Metal Diamond Grinding Blade 4 Inch Concrete Grinding Disc 100mm Diamond Grinding Blade 3 Inch Grind Disk

4 Inch Concrete Grinding Disc 100mm Diamond Grinding Blade 3 Inch Grind Disk

FOB Price: US $1-8.99 / Piece
Min. Order: 100 Pieces
Min. Order FOB Price
100 Pieces US $1-8.99/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Port: Shenzhen, China
Production Capacity: 10000pieces/Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Product Catalog
product
50 Products
Content
Product Image
Product Name
FOB Price
Port
Product Attribute
Product Table
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: J-012
  • Shape: Flat-Shaped
  • Model: J013
  • Grit: 30#, 50#, 100#, 150#
  • Transport Package: Carton
  • Origin: China
  • Manufacturing Process: Hot Press
  • Bonding Agent: Metal
  • Net Thickness: 8.6mm
  • Trademark: MRK
  • Specification: 3"/80mm (4"/100mm)
  • HS Code: 8207901000
Product Description
4 Inch Concrete Grinding Disc 100mm Diamond Grinding Blade 3 Inch Grind Disk

Specification:
5 Segments Grinding Blade
Item No.: J013
Size: 4"/3"
Net thickness: 8.6mm
Segments: 5 pieces
Grit: 30#, 50#, 100#, 150#

Generally used for the concrete floors, the grinding of sectional repair, concrete surface, and corner of hardener surface.
    
  Used for maintaining,repairing and revamping the concrete floor.
 
  The floor surface will show a mirror effect.
 
  It can make the old concrete floor become gloss again. 


4 Inch Concrete Grinding Disc 100mm Diamond Grinding Blade 3 Inch Grind Disk

Merrock's development history:

2007 - Dongguan Merrock Industry Co., Ltd was set up, our goal is to grow into an excellent brand in the surface grinding industry.

2009 - Merrock started to produce large grinding equipment.

2011 - Merrock began producing chemicals, we became to Chinese stone and concrete surface chemistry important supplier.

2012 - Merrock has become the largest manufacturer of large grinding equipment in China.

Oct. 2013 - Merrock took over a Canadian companies: Guangzhou Dangsing Abrasive Co., Ltd - An overseas-funded company of the earliest abrasive manufacturer in China, it has the famous brand of Apollo, little bear, Dangsing etc.

2014 - Merrock became the only one manufacturer which can research and produce the grinding equipment, chemical and abrasive in China.

2015 - Merrock had develop some agents and partners in United States and English etc.

2016 - Merrock attended the exhibition of WOC in Las Vegas, exhibition of Vietnam Vietbuild in Hochiminh, and got a good reputation from the customers. We have partners in the Southeast Asia country.

Until the end of June 2016, our products export to more than 50 countries and area, and gain a good reputation.

to more than 50 countries and area, and gain a good reputation.
 

FAQ

1,How could we know the quality,if we want to order your products?

      Please just test it with a very samll trial oreder,then you will know the quality by your own eyes.At present, so many people in the worldwide to use Chinese products,as the not bad quality with very competitive prices.Our company is one of the most professional manufacturers in concrete polishers business for more than 7 years.We would like to inform who are using our products  how is the perfomance!If your market in your area is complete new,a small trial order for testing will be necessary.

2,What is the minimum quantity we should buy?

       Any amount order is available.For testing purpose,we usually offer special discount.

3,In advance or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.

4 Inch Concrete Grinding Disc 100mm Diamond Grinding Blade 3 Inch Grind Disk

Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Miss Grace
Sales Manger
*From:
To: Miss Grace
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now