Gold Member Since 2016
Audited Supplier
Dongguan Merrock Industry Co., Ltd.

Floor Cleaning Machine, Floor Polishing Machine, Floor Epoxy Machine manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Flexible Marble Floor Scrubber Cleaner Polisher, Concrete Dry Polishing Pad 100mm Diamond Polishing Pad, Terrazzo Floor Diamond Polishing Pad 4 Inch Resin Pad and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Large Grinder & Polisher Flexible Marble Floor Scrubber Cleaner Polisher

Flexible Marble Floor Scrubber Cleaner Polisher

FOB Price: US $1-499 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Min. Order FOB Price
1 Piece US $1-499/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 500units /Month
Transport Package: Export Package
Payment Terms: L/C, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: XJ-175
  • Automation: Automatic
  • Brush Hardness: Hard brush
  • Control: CNC
  • Certification: CE
  • Condition: New
  • Trademark: MRK
  • Origin: China
  • Power Supply: Electric
  • Operation Type: Hand-Push Scrubber
  • Brush Structure: Disc Type
  • Application: Warehouse
  • Floor Material: Granite
  • Customized: Customized
  • Specification: XJ-175
Product Description
Floor cleaning machine (single disc machine ) floor cleaner 

Cleaning the floor and carpet :
1.Use high quality joint-stock motor,power product quality guarantee.

2.Imported gearbox and bearings,good usage,long life.

3.All the accessories according to import quality standard requirement,to ensure high qualiy of products.

4.Aluminum die casting,it is not deformed during construction process,high stability.it is beautiful appearance and durable for baking process.

Flexible Marble Floor Scrubber Cleaner Polisher

Company information:
 
 The Dongguan Merrock Industry Co.,LTD is a joint venture invested by Italian MGK,the YiYang investement fund and Taiwan
 YiHeng machinery company. We have a number of excellent talents in research,proudction,sales and technology consultant with professional skills, it already developed into a famous manufacturer in the surface grinding system field.
  We are committed to improve the product quality consumers, andthe proudcts price are reasonable and competitive.
  Welcome to Merrock 
Flexible Marble Floor Scrubber Cleaner Polisher
 

FAQ

1,How could we know the quality,if we want to order your products?

      Please just test it with a very samll trial oreder,then you will know the quality by your own eyes.At present, so many people in the worldwide to use Chinese products,as the not bad quality with very competitive prices.Our company is one of the most professional manufacturers in concrete polishers business for more than 7 years.We would like to inform who are using our products  how is the perfomance!If your market in your area is complete new,a small trial order for testing will be necessary.

2,What is the minimum quantity we should buy?

       Any amount order is available.For testing purpose,we usually offer special discount.

3,In advance or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.

Contact:
Flexible Marble Floor Scrubber Cleaner Polisher

Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Miss Grace
Sales Manger
*From:
To: Miss Grace
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now