Gold Member Since 2016
Audited Supplier
Dongguan Merrock Industry Co., Ltd.

Grinding Wheel, Diamond Cup Wheel, Abrasive Wheel manufacturer / supplier in China, offering 7 Segments Grinding Cup Wheel 4 Inch Grinding Blade 100mm Grinding Disk, 3 Heads Planetary Concrete Grinder 550mm Floor Polisher, 9 Heads Planetary Concrete Grinder 550mm Floor Polishing Machine and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Metal Diamond Grinding Blade 7 Segments Grinding Cup Wheel 4 Inch Grinding Blade 100mm Grinding Disk

7 Segments Grinding Cup Wheel 4 Inch Grinding Blade 100mm Grinding Disk

FOB Price: US $3.99-5.99 / Piece
Min. Order: 100 Pieces
Min. Order FOB Price
100 Pieces US $3.99-5.99/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Port: Shenzhen, China
Production Capacity: 10000 Pieces / Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Product Catalog
product
50 Products
Content
Product Image
Product Name
FOB Price
Port
Product Attribute
Product Table
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: J-009
  • Bonding Agent: Metal
  • Transport Package: Carton
  • Origin: China
  • Shape: Circle
  • Trademark: MRK
  • Specification: 30#50#100#150#
  • HS Code: 8207901000
Product Description
 7 Segments Grinding cup wheel 4 Inch Grinding Blade 100mm Grinding disk 

Description:


Item no. J003
Size: 4Inch/100mm
Segments: 7 pieces
Diamond thickness: 6mm
Grit: 30#

7 Segments Grinding Cup Wheel 4 Inch Grinding Blade 100mm Grinding Disk
7 Segments Grinding Cup Wheel 4 Inch Grinding Blade 100mm Grinding Disk

Generally used for the concrete floors,the grinding of sectional repair,concrete surface,and corner of hardener surface.
    
  Used for maintaining,repairing and revamping the concrete floor.
 
  The floor surface will show a mirror effect.
 
  It can make the old concrete floor become gloss again. 




Company information:


  The Dongguan Merrock Industry Co.,LTD is a joint venture invested by Italian MGK,the YiYang investement fund and Taiwan
 YiHeng machinery company. We have a number of excellent talents in research,proudction,sales and technology consultant with professional skills, it already developed into a famous manufacturer in the surface grinding system field.
  We are committed to improve the product quality consumers, andthe proudcts price are reasonable and competitive.
  Welcome to Merrock 

7 Segments Grinding Cup Wheel 4 Inch Grinding Blade 100mm Grinding Disk
 

FAQ

1,How could we know the quality,if we want to order your products?

      Please just test it with a very samll trial oreder,then you will know the quality by your own eyes.At present, so many people in the worldwide to use Chinese products,as the not bad quality with very competitive prices.Our company is one of the most professional manufacturers in concrete polishers business for more than 7 years.We would like to inform who are using our products  how is the perfomance!If your market in your area is complete new,a small trial order for testing will be necessary.

2,What is the minimum quantity we should buy?

 Any amount order is available.For testing purpose,we usually offer special discount.

3,In advance or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.
7 Segments Grinding Cup Wheel 4 Inch Grinding Blade 100mm Grinding Disk

Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Miss Grace
Sales Manger
*From:
To: Miss Grace
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category