Gold Member Since 2016
Audited Supplier
Dongguan Merrock Industry Co., Ltd.

Floor Grinder, Floor Polisher, Polishing Machine manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Concrete Grinding Machine Floor Polishing Machine, 2.5HP Single Disc Floor Polisher Marble Polishing Machine, Hot Sales Concrete Floor Polisher Floor Grinding Machine and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Large Grinder & Polisher Concrete Grinding Machine Floor Polishing Machine

Concrete Grinding Machine Floor Polishing Machine

Purchase Qty.:
(Pieces)
1-9 10-19 20+
FOB Unit Price: US $1,500 US $1,280 US $1,230
Purchase Qty. (Pieces) FOB Unit Price
1-9 US $1,500
10-19 US $1,280
20+ US $1,230
Get Latest Price
Port: Shenzhen, China
Production Capacity: 100units / Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Money Gram

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: MRK-V6-220V
  • Power Source: Electricity
  • Application: Construction
  • Material: Marble, Stone, Granite,Terrazzo,Concrete
  • Disc Diameter: 100mm
  • Product Name: Concrete Grinding Machine Floor Polishing Machine
  • Motor: 5HP
  • Speed: 0-1500
  • Work Width: 310*550mm2
  • Crinding Discs: 6 Discs
  • Transport Package: Export Package
  • HS Code: 8464209000
  • Type: Angle Grinder
  • Object: Concrete, Stone, Terrazzo Floor Grinder
  • Disc(Wheel) Type: Grinding Disc
  • Working Style: High-speed universal
  • Variable Speed: With Variable Speed
  • Voltage: 220V-240V
  • Inveter: 5.5HP
  • Body Weight: 190kg
  • Water Tank: 30L
  • Trademark: MRK
  • Origin: China
Product Description
Concrete Grinding Machine Floor Polishing Machine

 
Specification
 
TypeMRK-V6-220B
Power5hp
Voltage220V-240V
Inverter4KW
Speed0-1500 rpm
Work Area310×550mm
Grinding discs6PCS
Weight170+20kgs

 

Feature

Concrete polishing machine is used to produce a smooth finish on flat surfaces for free movement floors. Free movement floors refer to areas where materials handling equipment operate in random, non-defined directions and have an infinate number of travel paths.

 

1.MRK-V6-380B with the multifunction plate which with magnetic, it's suitable for all kinds of pads, blade, like velcro-back or metal wheel.
2.Double plate with 6 pieces heads, each time need fix 6 pieces pads (blades).
3.With vacuum cleaner connector could install a vacuum cleaner outside.
4.It with water tank can wet and dry grinding.
5.It's apply to marble, granite, terrazzo, concrete floor, natural stone floor and rostone floor etc.
6.20KGS addition weight increase the machine weight could promote the work efficiency and effect.
7.It's easy to control and has stable performance.

 
Detailed Images
 

5.5HP Concrete Grinding Machine Double Heads Terrazzo Polishing Machine 
 

 
Packing

Carton with iron frame

 5.5HP Concrete Grinding Machine Double Heads Terrazzo Polishing Machine


Company information:


  The Dongguan Merrock Industry Co.,LTD is a joint venture invested by Italian MGK,the YiYang investement fund and Taiwan
 YiHeng machinery company. We have a number of excellent talents in research,proudction,sales and technology consultant with professional skills, it already developed into a famous manufacturer in the surface grinding system field.
  We are committed to improve the product quality consumers, andthe proudcts price are reasonable and competitive.
  Welcome to Merrock 


 

FAQ

1,How could we know the quality,if we want to order your products?

      Please just test it with a very samll trial oreder,then you will know the quality by your own eyes.At present, so many people in the worldwide to use Chinese products,as the not bad quality with very competitive prices.Our company is one of the most professional manufacturers in concrete polishers business for more than 7 years.We would like to inform who are using our products  how is the perfomance!If your market in your area is complete new,a small trial order for testing will be necessary.

2,What is the minimum quantity we should buy?

       Any amount order is available.For testing purpose,we usually offer special discount.

3,In advance or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.

Concrete Grinding Machine Floor Polishing Machine

 

Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Miss Grace
Sales Manger
*From:
To: Miss Grace
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now