Gold Member Since 2016
Audited Supplier
Dongguan Merrock Industry Co., Ltd.

Diamond Polishing Machine, Marble Polishing Machine, Granite Polishing Machine manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Automatic Concrete Floor Polishing Machine Grinding Machine, 3 Heads Planetary Concrete Grinder 550mm Floor Polisher, 9 Heads Planetary Concrete Grinder 550mm Floor Polishing Machine and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Large Grinder & Polisher Automatic Concrete Floor Polishing Machine Grinding Machine

Automatic Concrete Floor Polishing Machine Grinding Machine

FOB Price: US $1-1,699 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Min. Order FOB Price
1 Piece US $1-1,699/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Port: Shenzhen, China
Production Capacity: 100units /Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: MRK-2600
  • Power Source: Electricity
  • Application: Floor Polishing Grinding
  • Material: Metal
  • Disc Diameter: 500X500mm
  • Trademark: MRK
  • Specification: 500mmx500mm
  • Type: Disc Grinder
  • Object: Concrete Stone Surface
  • Disc(Wheel) Type: Grinding Disc
  • Working Style: High-speed universal
  • Variable Speed: With Variable Speed
  • Transport Package: Export Package
  • Origin: China
Product Description
Automatic diamonds concrete floor polishing machine 

Application and function:


stone levering,stone and concrete surface grinding.it is better polishing effect due to heavier,higher rotation speed,fast liner velocity and high pressure with polishing pads.

Feature :
The machine adopts full gear transmission,which is more efficient than bellt 's transmission.Each grinding wheel is rotaion itself, giving full play to the effect of every grinding pad.

This machine is adjustable speed from 0to 1500rpm /min,it is not only meeting the differnet degree demand of grinding,but also catering for the need of high speed polishing.it is royal production for large scale construction and ideal choice for powerful construction enterprises.
 
Type MRK-2600 polishing machine 
Voltage 380V-440V
Motor 7.5HP
Inverter 10HP
Speed 0-1500 Stepless speed regulation 
Body weight 260KG
Work width 500x500mm2
Water tank 30L

Company information:
 
 The Dongguan Merrock Industry Co.,LTD is a joint venture invested by Italian MGK,the YiYang investement fund and Taiwan
 YiHeng machinery company. We have a number of excellent talents in research,proudction,sales and technology consultant with professional skills, it already developed into a famous manufacturer in the surface grinding system field.
  We are committed to improve the product quality consumers, andthe proudcts price are reasonable and competitive.
  Welcome to Merrock 
Automatic Concrete Floor Polishing Machine Grinding Machine
 

FAQ

1,How could we know the quality,if we want to order your products?

      Please just test it with a very samll trial oreder,then you will know the quality by your own eyes.At present, so many people in the worldwide to use Chinese products,as the not bad quality with very competitive prices.Our company is one of the most professional manufacturers in concrete polishers business for more than 7 years.We would like to inform who are using our products  how is the perfomance!If your market in your area is complete new,a small trial order for testing will be necessary.

2,What is the minimum quantity we should buy?

       Any amount order is available.For testing purpose,we usually offer special discount.

3,In advance or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.

Contact:
Automatic Concrete Floor Polishing Machine Grinding Machine

Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Miss Grace
Sales Manger
*From:
To: Miss Grace
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now