Gold Member Since 2016
Audited Supplier
Dongguan Merrock Industry Co., Ltd.

Concrete Floor Polishing Machine, Terrazzo Floor Polishing Machine, Marble Floor Polishing Machine manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Flexible Granite Floor Polishing Machine, 3 Heads Planetary Concrete Grinder 550mm Floor Polisher, 9 Heads Planetary Concrete Grinder 550mm Floor Polishing Machine and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Large Grinder & Polisher Flexible Granite Floor Polishing Machine

Flexible Granite Floor Polishing Machine

FOB Price: US $1-1,299 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Min. Order FOB Price
1 Piece US $1-1,299/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Port: Shenzhen, China
Production Capacity: 500units /Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: MRK-V8
  • Control: CNC
  • Precision: Precision
  • Type for Grinding Machine: Disc Grinding Machine
  • Grinding Method: Dry Grind
  • Condition: New
  • Transport Package: Export Package
  • Origin: China
  • Type: Stone Polishing Machine
  • Automation: Automatic
  • Application: Ceramics, Cement Brick, Granite, Marble
  • Grinding Machine Type: Vibration Polishing Machine
  • Certification: ISO, CE
  • Trademark: MRK
  • Specification: 180KG
Product Description
flexible granite floor polishing machine 

Application :

Stone levering,stone grinding,concrete grinding,concrete polishing,High-speed railway beam surface grinding,also apply to remove the old coat etc., very high efficiency,best effect.

Multifunction professional ground grinding machine meets professional customers' demand in promoting the grinding efficiency of large area industry ground,have great cost-effctive.


Feature:

Innovative design,elegant appearance.

Foldable handle,integrated form central control panel design,handle is operation,safe and reliable,according to human engineering,handle is convenient to move.

High power (5HP)motor meets long time frequently operation demand in industry ground grinding.

It can be equipped with vacuum equipment to achieve dry and wet mode.


Whole stainless steel water tank,open the water by twisting the switch,wahter system in middle of grinding disc,It is good for solving the second loss of the grinding pads and the grinding scribing when working,gratly improving the working efficiency.

Multifunctional grinding discs can fixed various grinding pads to reduce your operation cost.


 
Name Large grinding machine 
Type MRK-V8-380A
Voltage 380V-440V
Motor 5HP
Inverter None 
Speed 780 rmp  stepless speed regulation 
Body weeight 180KG
work width 600*330mm2 
Water tank 30L


Company information:
 
 The Dongguan Merrock Industry Co.,LTD is a joint venture invested by Italian MGK,the YiYang investement fund and Taiwan
 YiHeng machinery company. We have a number of excellent talents in research,proudction,sales and technology consultant with professional skills, it already developed into a famous manufacturer in the surface grinding system field.
  We are committed to improve the product quality consumers, andthe proudcts price are reasonable and competitive.
  Welcome to Merrock 
Flexible Granite Floor Polishing Machine
 

FAQ

1,How could we know the quality,if we want to order your products?

      Please just test it with a very samll trial oreder,then you will know the quality by your own eyes.At present, so many people in the worldwide to use Chinese products,as the not bad quality with very competitive prices.Our company is one of the most professional manufacturers in concrete polishers business for more than 7 years.We would like to inform who are using our products  how is the perfomance!If your market in your area is complete new,a small trial order for testing will be necessary.

2,What is the minimum quantity we should buy?

       Any amount order is available.For testing purpose,we usually offer special discount.

3,In advance or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.

Contact:

Flexible Granite Floor Polishing Machine



 
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Miss Grace
Sales Manger
*From:
To: Miss Grace
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now