Gold Member Since 2016
Audited Supplier
Dongguan Merrock Industry Co., Ltd.

Concrete Floor Polisher, Marble Floor Polisher, Diamonds Floor Polishing Machine manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Flexible Concrete Granite Floor Polishing Machine, Manufacturer of Concrete Grinder 380V Stone Floor Polishing Machine, Industrial Cleaner with Polishing Machine and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Large Grinder & Polisher Flexible Concrete Granite Floor Polishing Machine

Flexible Concrete Granite Floor Polishing Machine

FOB Price: US $1-1,499 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Min. Order FOB Price
1 Piece US $1-1,499/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Port: Shenzhen, China
Production Capacity: 500units /Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Money Gram

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: MRK-V10
  • Power Source: Electricity
  • Application: Concrete Stone Surface
  • Material: Metal
  • Disc Diameter: 680*350mm2
  • Trademark: MRK
  • Specification: 220kg
  • Type: Disc Grinder
  • Object: Concrete Stone Surface
  • Disc(Wheel) Type: Grinding Disc
  • Working Style: High-speed universal
  • Variable Speed: With Variable Speed
  • Transport Package: Export Package
  • Origin: China
Product Description
MRK-V10 flexible concrete granite polishing machine 

Stone levering,stone grinding,concrete grinding,concrete polishing,high-speed railway bean surface grinding,also apply to remove the old coat,etc. high efficiency ,best effect.


feature:

MRK-V10 is elegant appearance and practical operation.it is more prominent to shock absorption effect,to avoid the machine injure when vibration,and meanwhile ,to avoid the ripple phenomenon which is easy to occur when the large grinding machine is polishing the stone.

MRK-V10 is with bigger work width and reasonable weight.The center of gravity is forward and with gear transmission,its efficiency is 1.6 times than the efficency of 6-head machine construction,also easier to transportation than 12-head machine.This machine is a perfect combination of all type of machines.

MRK-V10 is more convenient to transport for the chassis separating device.


 
Name Large grinding machine 
Type MRK-V10
Voltage 380-440v 
Motor 7.5HP
Inverter 10HP
Speed 0-1500rmp 
Body weight 220kg 
Work width 680x350mm2
Water tank 30L
Grinding discs 10 discs 


Company information:
 
 The Dongguan Merrock Industry Co.,LTD is a joint venture invested by Italian MGK,the YiYang investement fund and Taiwan
 YiHeng machinery company. We have a number of excellent talents in research,proudction,sales and technology consultant with professional skills, it already developed into a famous manufacturer in the surface grinding system field.
  We are committed to improve the product quality consumers, andthe proudcts price are reasonable and competitive.
  Welcome to Merrock 
Flexible Concrete Granite Floor Polishing Machine
 

FAQ

1,How could we know the quality,if we want to order your products?

      Please just test it with a very samll trial oreder,then you will know the quality by your own eyes.At present, so many people in the worldwide to use Chinese products,as the not bad quality with very competitive prices.Our company is one of the most professional manufacturers in concrete polishers business for more than 7 years.We would like to inform who are using our products  how is the perfomance!If your market in your area is complete new,a small trial order for testing will be necessary.

2,What is the minimum quantity we should buy?

       Any amount order is available.For testing purpose,we usually offer special discount.

3,In advance or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.

Contact:

Flexible Concrete Granite Floor Polishing Machine


 
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Miss Grace
Sales Manger
*From:
To: Miss Grace
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now