Gold Member Since 2016
Audited Supplier
Dongguan Merrock Industry Co., Ltd.

Concrete Floor Cleaner, Wet Vaccumm Cleaner, Industrial Cleaning Machine manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Wet and Dry Industry Cleaner / Cleaning Machine, 2.5HP Single Disc Floor Polisher Marble Polishing Machine, Concrete Grinding Machine Floor Polishing Machine and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Vacuum Wet and Dry Industry Cleaner / Cleaning Machine

Wet and Dry Industry Cleaner / Cleaning Machine

FOB Price: US $1-599 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Min. Order FOB Price
1 Piece US $1-599/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 100 Units / Month
Transport Package: Export Package
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Classification: Hand-held Vacuum Cleaner
  • Application: Wet and Dry
  • Filtration: Water Filter
  • Cyclone Dust Collector: Side Cyclone
  • Function: Cleaning Dry /Wet Floor
  • Origin: China
  • Type: Water Filter
  • Purpose of Use: For Industrial Use
  • Feature: With Bag
  • Certification: CE
  • Trademark: MRK
Product Description
industrial cleaner with polishing machine 

it has strong ability of suction and treats easily with dust.

it can used for dry and wet floor

high dustabsorption,low voice,easy and safe operation.

 
Wet and Dry Industry Cleaner / Cleaning Machine
Company information:
 
 The Dongguan Merrock Industry Co.,LTD is a joint venture invested by Italian MGK,the YiYang investement fund and Taiwan
 YiHeng machinery company. We have a number of excellent talents in research,proudction,sales and technology consultant with professional skills, it already developed into a famous manufacturer in the surface grinding system field.
  We are committed to improve the product quality consumers, andthe proudcts price are reasonable and competitive.
  Welcome to Merrock 
Wet and Dry Industry Cleaner / Cleaning Machine
 

FAQ

1,How could we know the quality,if we want to order your products?

      Please just test it with a very samll trial oreder,then you will know the quality by your own eyes.At present, so many people in the worldwide to use Chinese products,as the not bad quality with very competitive prices.Our company is one of the most professional manufacturers in concrete polishers business for more than 7 years.We would like to inform who are using our products  how is the perfomance!If your market in your area is complete new,a small trial order for testing will be necessary.

2,What is the minimum quantity we should buy?

       Any amount order is available.For testing purpose,we usually offer special discount.

3,In advance or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.

Contact:

Wet and Dry Industry Cleaner / Cleaning Machine



 
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Miss Grace
Sales Manger
*From:
To: Miss Grace
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now