Gold Member Since 2016
Audited Supplier
Dongguan Merrock Industry Co., Ltd.

Concrete Floor Polishing Machine, Terrazzo Floor Polishing Machine, Diamonds Floor Polishing Machine manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Flexible Marble Floor Polishing Machine, 3 Heads Planetary Concrete Grinder 550mm Floor Polisher, 9 Heads Planetary Concrete Grinder 550mm Floor Polishing Machine and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Large Grinder & Polisher Flexible Marble Floor Polishing Machine

Flexible Marble Floor Polishing Machine

FOB Price: US $1-1,299 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Min. Order FOB Price
1 Piece US $1-1,299/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Port: Shenzhen, China
Production Capacity: 1000units / Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: MRK-V6
  • Control: CNC
  • Precision: Precision
  • Type for Grinding Machine: Disc Grinding Machine
  • Grinding Method: Dry Grind
  • Condition: New
  • Transport Package: Export Package
  • Origin: China
  • Type: Stone Polishing Machine
  • Automation: Automatic
  • Application: Ceramics, Cement Brick, Concrete Curb, Granite, Marble
  • Grinding Machine Type: Vibration Polishing Machine
  • Certification: ISO, CE
  • Trademark: MRK
  • Specification: 190KG
Product Description
flexible marble floor polishing machine 

Stone levering,stone grinding ,stone polishing,concrete grinding,concrete polishing,High-speed railway beam surface grindng,also apply to remove the old coat,etc high efficiency,best effect.

Flexible Marble Floor Polishing Machine


Company information:
 
 The Dongguan Merrock Industry Co.,LTD is a joint venture invested by Italian MGK,the YiYang investement fund and Taiwan
 YiHeng machinery company. We have a number of excellent talents in research,proudction,sales and technology consultant with professional skills, it already developed into a famous manufacturer in the surface grinding system field.
  We are committed to improve the product quality consumers, andthe proudcts price are reasonable and competitive.
  Welcome to Merrock 
Flexible Marble Floor Polishing Machine
 

FAQ

1,How could we know the quality,if we want to order your products?

      Please just test it with a very samll trial oreder,then you will know the quality by your own eyes.At present, so many people in the worldwide to use Chinese products,as the not bad quality with very competitive prices.Our company is one of the most professional manufacturers in concrete polishers business for more than 7 years.We would like to inform who are using our products  how is the perfomance!If your market in your area is complete new,a small trial order for testing will be necessary.

2,What is the minimum quantity we should buy?

       Any amount order is available.For testing purpose,we usually offer special discount.

3,In advance or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.

Contact:

Flexible Marble Floor Polishing Machine


 
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Miss Grace
Sales Manger
*From:
To: Miss Grace
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now