Gold Member Since 2016
Audited Supplier
Dongguan Merrock Industry Co., Ltd.

Concrete Floor Polishing Machine, Marble Floor Polishing Machine, Granite Floor Polishing Machine manufacturer / supplier in China, offering High Efficiency Concrete Floor Polishing Machine Grinding Machine, Manufacturer of Concrete Grinder 380V Stone Floor Polishing Machine, Industrial Cleaner with Polishing Machine and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Large Grinder & Polisher High Efficiency Concrete Floor Polishing Machine Grinding Machine

High Efficiency Concrete Floor Polishing Machine Grinding Machine

FOB Price: US $1-1,699 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Min. Order FOB Price
1 Piece US $1-1,699/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Port: Shenzhen, China
Production Capacity: 500units /Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: MRK-V9
  • Power Source: Electricity
  • Application: Concrete Stone Surface
  • Material: Metal
  • Disc Diameter: 520mm2
  • Trademark: MRK
  • Specification: 266KG
  • Type: Disc Grinder
  • Object: Concrete Stone Surface
  • Disc(Wheel) Type: Grinding Disc
  • Working Style: High-speed universal
  • Variable Speed: With Variable Speed
  • Transport Package: Export Package
  • Origin: China
Product Description
 High efficiency concrete polishing machine :
 
Name Large grinding machine 
Type MRK-V9-380B
Voltage 380V-440V
Motor 7.5HP
Speed 0-1500 rmp 
Body weight 266kg 
Work width 520MM2
Water tank 30L
Grinding discs 3 pcs (9 discs)

stone levering,stone grinding,concrete grinding,concrete polishing,high-speedrailway beam surface grinding,also apply to remove the old coat,etc.,high efficiency,best effect.

Company information:
 
 The Dongguan Merrock Industry Co.,LTD is a joint venture invested by Italian MGK,the YiYang investement fund and Taiwan
 YiHeng machinery company. We have a number of excellent talents in research,proudction,sales and technology consultant with professional skills, it already developed into a famous manufacturer in the surface grinding system field.
  We are committed to improve the product quality consumers, andthe proudcts price are reasonable and competitive.
  Welcome to Merrock 
High Efficiency Concrete Floor Polishing Machine Grinding Machine
 

FAQ

1,How could we know the quality,if we want to order your products?

      Please just test it with a very samll trial oreder,then you will know the quality by your own eyes.At present, so many people in the worldwide to use Chinese products,as the not bad quality with very competitive prices.Our company is one of the most professional manufacturers in concrete polishers business for more than 7 years.We would like to inform who are using our products  how is the perfomance!If your market in your area is complete new,a small trial order for testing will be necessary.

2,What is the minimum quantity we should buy?

       Any amount order is available.For testing purpose,we usually offer special discount.

3,In advance or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.

Contact:
High Efficiency Concrete Floor Polishing Machine Grinding Machine


 
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Miss Grace
Sales Manger
*From:
To: Miss Grace
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now